di Rosa is full of amazing creations by the artists of Northern California. When you visit you experience the joy of encountering new energy and insights in works of art. You’re inspired by artists who call this area home, who put what they live and feel into work for us to discover, even long after they are gone.
In order to present new exhibitions and to share the art collection and nature preserve with the public, di Rosa relies on different sources of support. We are grateful for your enthusiastic support and offer many ways that you can strengthen your involvement in di Rosa through individual giving.
Examples of what a gift to di Rosa helps underwrite:
- $5,000 Production funds for new commissioned artwork
- $2,500 An artist’s residency to develop site-specific work
- $1,000 An artist’s stipend for a solo exhibition
- $500 An artist’s stipend for a group exhibition
- $250 An artist’s stipend for a public program
- $100 Gallery installation supplies
- $50 Spanish translation of educational materials
- $25 One set of art supplies for an ART SPARK family workshop
Any amount donated to di Rosa is deeply appreciated!
di Rosa is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit public organization. Donations including gifts of appreciated assets are fully deductible to the extent allowable by law.
For more information about supporting di Rosa, including institutional giving, matching grants, stock transfers, in-kind gifts and planned giving, please contact our Development Office at 707-226-5991 x17 or email us. To view a list of di Rosa supporters click here.
Thank you for your generosity!