di Rosa understands its essential responsibility to maintain a diverse, equitable, accessible and inclusive organization for all. This is a shared responsibility between it’s community, staff, board of directors and volunteers. These principles of diversity, inclusion, and equal access apply to all aspects of the Museum’s operations, across all categories of individuals.
We understand the critical responsibility set before us as a cultural institution and commit to taking the following steps:
- To carefully consider our practices and biases so that we may be more just, inclusive, accessible and equitable in every aspect of the Museum business.
- To closely consider our collection, exhibition and education programs and ensure we aggressively include Black, Indigenous and People of Color
- To encourage and hire diverse applicants at all levels within the organization.
- To actively recruit a diverse Board of Directors.
- To provide Spanish bilingual materials to support our Latinx community including exhibitions and educational programs.