di Rosa is full of amazing creations by the artists of Northern California. When you visit you experience the joy of encountering new energy and insights in works of art. You’re inspired by artists who call this area home, who put what they live and feel into work for us to discover, even long after they are gone.
In order to present new exhibitions and to share the art collection and nature preserve with the public, di Rosa relies on different sources of support. We are grateful for your enthusiastic support and offer many ways that you can strengthen your involvement in di Rosa through individual giving.
Examples of what a gift to di Rosa provides:
- $25,000 Underwrites School and Youth Tours for one year
- $20,000 Pays for one exhibition in the Gatehouse Gallery
- $10,000 Covers archival facility conservation grade units for stored artworks
- $5,000 Covers materials and equipment for an artist’s installation
- $2,500 Underwrites costs for a Family Program on site
- $1,000 Pays for conservation of one artwork
- $500 Pays artist’s stipend for an exhibition or program
- $250 Materials for packing and safe transport of artworks
- $100 Gallery installation supplies
Any amount donated to di Rosa is deeply appreciated!
di Rosa is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit public organization. Donations including gifts of appreciated assets are fully deductible to the extent allowable by law.
For more information about supporting di Rosa, including institutional giving, matching grants, stock transfers, in-kind gifts and planned giving, please contact our Development Office at 707-226-5991 x17 or email us. To view a list of di Rosa supporters click here.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!