Public tours are included in the price of admission
Guided Public Tours
di Rosa offers 90-minute guided collection tours once daily at 11:30 am, and 45-minute guided tours of our current special exhibition on Saturdays at 2:00 pm. Please make your reservation by purchasing a ticket above.
Art + Nature Hikes: Second Sundays
These popular hikes, with sweeping vistas, art, and nature. Learn more here. Advance registration recommended.
Millken Peak Hikes: Quarterly
Hike through the Sculpture Meadow and up the northern side of the property to Milliken Peak.
Private tours are offered on a limited basis for groups when public tours do not meet their needs.
Please review our private tour guidelines and submit an inquiry form if interested.
- Minimum of 6 Guests
- Maximum of 15 Guests (it is possible to accommodate more by creating separate tour groups of up to 15 people each)
- Private Tour start time is 11:00 am
- Admission for a private tour is $30 per person during public hours.
- Private tours may be available Tuesday and Wednesday for an additional fee.
- Due to the specialized nature of these tours, regular discounts are not applicable except that members are free
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of two weeks in advance
- The di Rosa Visitor Services team will do its best to accommodate your special request but custom tours are dependent on volunteer availability, previously scheduled events, site conditions, and are not guaranteed.